View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 09:52 AM   #23
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
It's still called Appstore for Android on Amazon's website: http://www.amazon.com/mobile-apps/b/...ode=2350149011
Interesting, very interesting. Installed on my tablet it's simply the Amazon App Store. Apparently even Amazon itself is confused. Of course I don't see any true possibility for confusion if the 'App Store' only shows up on the installed app-which can't be installed on the iPad, nor can Apple's App Store be installed on an Android device-I think.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote