View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 11:24 PM   #12
Frescard
Enthusiast
Frescard plays well with othersFrescard plays well with othersFrescard plays well with othersFrescard plays well with othersFrescard plays well with othersFrescard plays well with othersFrescard plays well with othersFrescard plays well with othersFrescard plays well with othersFrescard plays well with othersFrescard plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-ink View Post
I fully support your idea Frescard questioning the practices of these corporations.
If you want even more freedom, e.g. by using your favorite reader application, have a look on how to "root" your device: PRST1 Rooting and Tweaks
Well, I didn't quite see the need for rooting so far—I'm pretty happy with what I got; but I did install the modified reader, which got me everything I was missing: configurable page refreshes & font settings, as well as a clock.

So right now I can't really thing of anything else to make it more "perfect" (except perhaps an option to change pages via tap—but it seems nobody has figured out a way to implement that yet, so I'm sure I'll get used to the swipes).
Frescard is offline   Reply With Quote