View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 10:14 PM   #2
jtdolphins
Zealot
jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, Kindle3
Apple doesn't sell cheap, the sixth point aside, I think he makes a pretty good argument. Cheap isn't their business model though. I think its hopeless trying to predict what Apple is going to do. I don't see a reinvention of the TV being profitable for Apple either.

I could see that product/idea selling with most of my family. I just set my mom up with her second roku last month. I am probably going to install a third this summer. The TV is on for everything and in every room. I just dread going there sometimes.
jtdolphins is offline   Reply With Quote