View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #14
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Hasn't anyone made a terminal application for the Touch yet?
I believe not.

Quote:
That "early version" I read described here that only takes up half the screen which might leave you room for an on-screen keyboard.
You mean like I said in my 2nd post as "Or a KT java app that simulates a terminal."?

Quote:
But once you have a terminal application running on your Touch with an on-screen keyboard, then there are hundreds, maybe thousands, of *nix applications you can run.
Absolutely... this can be an invaluable application indeed.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote