View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #30
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Edited my first ebook using v0.4.905 (W7 x64).

Making global F&R's does indeed start at the current cursor position and does not wrap. Is this the intended behavior? If so, I think it would be a good idea to make it optional to wrap or not wrap. If I want to do an all inclusive global change, I have to go to the top of the first file which is no problem. The problem is remembering where I was so that I can return to my original place.

Regards- John

Last edited by Jabby; 01-11-2012 at 01:30 PM.