View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 08:59 AM   #19
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
Did that change with this release? I remember seeing the PRS 600 at the Metro electronics store in Germany and just assumed that Sony sold them in Europe.

GiulioP, you might want to ask over in the Sony forum about ways to get the reader overseas. We have some international folks over there who have them so I know it can be done, but I don't know how.
The PRS-950 is only sold in the US. The PRS-650 and PRS-350 are sold internationally.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote