View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 10:56 AM   #7
Richey79
mrkrgnao
Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS650, K3 Wireless, Galaxy S3, iPad 3.
I've gone in the opposite direction to you: I started with dedicated ereaders, but now do some of my reading on a mobile device.

If you find reading on the phone an enjoyable experience, I think you'll love one of the latest generation of eink readers.

However, if you don't find it uncomfortable in any way reading from the SLCD screen, maybe you should consider checking out an eink device before buying... it could be that a back-lit tablet device might be more suitable for you, particularly if you read lots of PDFs/comics/technical documents.
Richey79 is offline   Reply With Quote