View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 04:20 PM   #36
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
I have considered getting a Kindle but stuck with the Public Library because of the high cost of downloading books. The above quote suggests an affordable option. Specifically, where can I get user friendly, not technical, derails? Thanks.
The quote refers to the books that our members have uploaded here.........all public domain, and great reading.

IF you had a Kindle, you would simply click on "download mobipocket guide" and follow instructions. Another way is to simply download to your computer and use the usb cord to transfer.....my favorite way.

If you have a library close that has a good assortment of epub books, and a library card, you might want to consider a Sony, or other device that supports epub.

Then you would simply download the library ebooks to your computer, then transfer to your device via usb cord.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote