View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 04:54 PM   #124
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Here's a special request: T.S. Eliot's Four Quartets, in a PD Kindle Edition.

Eliot's Prufrock, The Wasteland and other poems are PD and at Gutenberg. For reason's I don't understand, the marvelous Four Quartets are not. Yet, they are freely available online, and have been so for at least a decade. There is a site posted by an Eliot scholar, Tristan, dedicated to this work -- an ideal source for the work; a simple Google search turns them up.

It would be a treat to have these on a Kindle; my paper copy is somewhat worn as it is a constant companion when I travel.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote