View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 10:45 AM   #5
Grace Elliot
Groupie
Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
OH, hubby bought a kindle cover and then the manufacturer asked for it to be returned.
What is the problem with the cover, does anyone know?

Grace x
(author of 'A Dead Man's Debt' - a historical romance.

Reviews for 'A Dead Man's Debt.'
'I was so hooked my battery died and I had to connect my phone to the charger to finish it in one sitting'
'Grace Elliot has an amazing gift for writing. Her descriptions, her story progression, just the way she paints the pictures is absolutely beautiful. It is a delightful experience reading.'

To find out more visit: http://graceelliot-author.blogspot.com
Grace Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote