Thread: 350 or 650
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 01:33 AM   #15
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
Something you'll have to experience for yourself is how much lighter the 650 is than the 505.
Actually, I paused this message to open an Epub in Large on my 505 - you might be able to get by with a 350, even with as much as 20% fewer words per page, but the new models have more sizes, so tough to compare exactly.
Thanks. I was also thinking that the increased contrast, along with the Margin Cut feature of the 350, might make it pretty legible for me.

I wish I could justify getting both a 350 and a 650, but I already have too many gadgets in my life and I'm trying to minimize.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote