View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:19 AM   #178
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
simple.

ditch the keys.

replace with TS code.

add a bit of redraw code.

That is all.

Basically make a " touch specific " version

The previous post
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=176
is my last approach.

Just do it in TS code natively. I was up until then trying to look for an "injection" solution.

Spoiler:

I also played initially with getting the sound going.

You don't mean I annoyed you do you? : (

In the valley of the blind the one eyed man types a lot and hopes no one is watching (especially them two-eyed ones that built the city I am trashing)

Well anyways. I got something out of the device last night - even If I did trash the graphics. Spent most of the day figuring out why it wouldn't compile. HEH!

Anyways, thanks for the great application. Sorry I am not a bit more OOTB awesome.
Foolishly wasted most of my life so far becoming a recording studio know-it-all : )
Note -to - self: NEXT TIME stand in the other queue.

Last edited by twobob; 11-28-2012 at 07:59 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote