View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 04:05 AM   #19
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by agravier View Post
I'm afraid I assumed all these themes were open-source, as I'm used to these kind of things... I'll look if they are
In the themes thread there are Sherlock and Sheeps themes, with MANY interesting features and I have obtained sources from the author - Kosta for publication for Mobileread forum. He also gave us permission to use his sources for creating our own themes.

Kosta - the winner of the Theme creation competition at Russian speaking the-ebook.org sponsored by the PocketBook company has graciously provided all the sources, including Corel Draw drawings used for generation of bitmaps.

Sheeps and Sherlock only display books that are inside the Books directory. Both themes also have Journals and other directories. They also feature very interesting Library views. Just hold an OK button on any book in library and then choose View menu and you can get various views of your library. With big thumbnails or with *many* books / directories per page.

I think it should be relatively easy to edit those themes. I also love how the main menu is done with Sheps theme. I was thinking about combining my favourite features from Cleanlook with interesting features from Sheeps to create a CleanSheeps ;-) theme, but I am quite busy at the moment, and it turned to be more work than I anticipated.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote