View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 01:39 PM   #91
shorttimer1
Enthusiast
shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB X3 Kindle Fire HD 32GB
Like you Euro traveler I wasn't worried about the reader suite as well however I see they distribute firmware updates that way that was I why I tried to install it. But you can also just go to the site and the updates are there as well. At least for the Pyrus reader they are.

I have read books on mine for probably 6 hours and the top bar of my battery was gone but all other bars there. I charged it initially via the USB cable that was supplied until the red light went out. Mine is supposed to go into standby after 15 minutes but sometimes it doesn't. It might be when I set a bookmark that it doesn't, I'm not sure. The only issue other than that that I have noticed is once in a great while when advancing a page nothing happens. Then I hit the button again and it advances two pages so I have to back up one. But that seems to be happening less frequently so it might be something with new/sticky buttons.

If there is any setting you want me to check Euro traveler please let me know and will be more than happy to
shorttimer1 is offline   Reply With Quote