View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 12:06 PM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
ticket for this issue already exists. Use the search function to find it.

easier said than done

- could the "rejected" ticket email not give the ticket number of the valid, open ticket rather than saying search for it,

in my case bug database search on pDF gives 1100+ hits, search on ligatures gives 145 hits. ( and anyway I'm not convinced it was a ligature issue! )

15 mins painful scrolling & reading finds only other rejected tickets reporting similar bugs.

All I want to know is what ticket will show progress on fixing it ???

"resolution: => duplicate

Comment:

A ticket for this issue already exists. Use the search function to find it."

to generate that emssage requires knowledge of the original issue which is being duplicated, so why not include a link to it, please
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote