View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 02:23 AM   #68
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
A very nice work, tompe. Your results show that cosumption does not seem to have changed, at least with epub.

I am using 1.5, the prc version, and things do not seem to match up with previous version battery consumption.
Whatever I do (I do try to read, but I can't read for hours every day, I have to work too), it looks like I lose about 10% of the battery per day. With the previous version the battery lasted about 3-4 books, now I wouldn't bet on it.
It could be that the battery is deteriorating, after a year and a half, what with loading it while it is not really dead.

Having seen your results I do not understand what they did to lose more than half of the battery life, from the first version.
I do not know, it almost looks like that every time the device is booted it drains the battery a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
All my measurements were done being in the library.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote