View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 10:45 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Lightbulb All forum limitations removed!!!

Hello everyone!

You probably have noticed my lack of activity in the past weeks. The truth is, I was very busy with other projects (professional and private). Above all, my girlfriend from the US had spent some months with me, and just left again.

But I haven't given up yet - expect changes here soon! In the meantime, I hope you appreciate the fact that I will remove all forum limitations now.

Unregistered members have full read rights - to post something you need to register.

Keep in mind that your "Mobile Geek" status will still come handy as soon as my planned changes for turcic.com are in place

As always all the best,

Alex

PS: If you are good in web design, you could really make a difference here by helping me out! I know the tech tools (php, xhtml, ...), but when it comes to picking colors, I suck (proof at http://www.turcic.com).
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote