Thread: Silliness Question Everything?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 03:27 AM   #51
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
How could I be a research assistant without a mustache?
Could you wear a fake moustache and be a research assistant, or would you just be a fake research assistant?

Quote:
If I said, "what the hell does the S actually stand for", make the solution too easy for me?
Would saying "What the hell does the S actually stand for" be a rather impertinent tone to your questioning, such that I'd be forced to unleash said Pirate Ninja Squirrel enema on you instead?

Quote:
How could it not help?
How does a gas barbecue work?
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote