View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #17
Big McLargeHuge
Enthusiast
Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None Currently
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The version of LOTR sold by Amazon seems to be pretty error-free.
Are the separate books error free or just the trilogy combined?

Edit: Also, i thought publishers had the same version across all stores? I was thinking about getting a Kobo Glo since the Paperwhite is having so many QA issues but if there's a chance their library of books may be of different quality then Amazon's.... which i would think the publishers are more likely to listen to if a problem with a certain book's quality should arise, with the Kindle's giant customer base.

Sorry if this post isn't clear, i'm a bit tired right now. And dizzy. Also, thanks for all the help guys!

Last edited by Big McLargeHuge; 11-10-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Big McLargeHuge is offline   Reply With Quote