View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:15 AM   #4
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I made the Easton Bible Dictionary my default on the Paperwhite. However, I notice that the word definitions go first to that one but, if not listed there, it goes next to the New Oxford American Dictionary.

On the Kindle Kbd WiFi only one dictionary was used.

This is definitely a new improvement in dictionary usage allowing the use of TWO dictionaries.

If one designates the Bible Encyclopedia as the default dictionary, one first gets a definition from that book and then the New Oxford American Dictionary AND has in that book direct links to referenced passages of Scripture.
That's how it works on Kindle Touch as well.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote