View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:56 PM   #9
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
My usage has been to create a new column in the database myshelves and then to set the driver to use #myshelves, series for the shelf names, along with Create Bookshelves and Delete Empty Bookshelves ticked.

Most of the time for books in series, I don't bother to set a value for myshelves, relying on the driver to use the series info.

Some times I HAVE added values to myshelves as well, for instance when I was testing books in different formats.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote