View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 06:11 PM   #12
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I don't know how members would feel about just anybody having the ability to edit their first post. Are you suggesting that the ability be made global in all threads, or just as an additional option box ("Make Edit-First-Post Available to General Members") that the OP could check when creating the thread? As an option, if can be done, I could see the potential benefit.
Well yea this (as far as i know) hasn't been in any forum, so if MobileRead can do, it'd be awesome. Back to your point, I do agree with you on such a checkbox... so which admin should i make contact with for this?

Edit: As a way to reach for an admin, I just reported this thread!

Last edited by thatworkshop; 07-07-2012 at 06:23 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote