View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #16
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
If you have the ability/skills to convert Amazon purchased books with calibre, then you should also have the ability to maintain your own backups.

So, if you've modified them to your own personal liking and prefer to read that version... then why not just delete the purchases you altered from your Amazon library (archive)?
Why on earth would I delete books which I have purchased from the purchaser? Even if I have the ability to convert the books, which I do, and I maintain backups of the converted files and the originals, which I do, that still does not justify deleting them from Amazon. I would in essence be screwing myself, what if something happened to my backups, I would then have to repurchase them to replenish my library. But thanks for the suggestion.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote