View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 12:15 PM   #10
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali Yuga View Post
I'll reserve judgment until I lay my hands on one.

However, I think it's critical to keep in mind that this is a "Rev A" product by a company that knows books, but has never made anything like this before. To me, the fact that it doesn't instantly catch on fire shows that they're doing something right.

I.e. I don't expect much from the 1st generation nook, but I'm fairly confident that the 2nd gen will be much better. Perhaps even some firmware updates will help fix the issues.
Besides, they still need to funnel some of their customers to the Que and whatever else they might try to release in the near future.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote