View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 08:46 AM   #9
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
I would suggest doing the reset only if you cannot login into the shop (I was getting the message "this PC is already activated for another account"). "Don't fix what ain't broken" is my motto
And yes, that instruction is pretty confusing. Here's what I suggest to do instead of steps 3-6:

3. Paste "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data" (no quotes) into the address bar and press Enter.
4. Delete folders "kinoma" and "Marlin" there
5. Paste "%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data" (no quotes) into the address bar and press Enter.
6. Delete folder "kinoma"

And here's the address bar (next to the "Address" text):
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote