View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 07:01 PM   #6
Waylander
Fanatic
Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE, Onyx Boox Poke 3
Funnily enough, while I was reading and remembering this with horror, outrage, disgust, loathing, repulsion and incredulity, the Fleetwood Mac song Go Your own Way came on, which seemed pretty apt. Seriously though, while I did read this article before, I was too young to fully appreciate it, but now I am slightly older, and boy, do the terms, and Random House's attitude stink. What were they thinking? This is indicative of society as a whole; grab as much as you can, without any thought for the costs to anyone else, because hey, if I make a sh**load of money then its a wonderful world for me, and never mind those graspers who actually want to earn a decent living with far terms. How dare they. Anyway, rant over.
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote