View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 10:37 AM   #103
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
You haven't overlooked anything. That's the way it's supposed to be. EPUB is supposed to be a pliable format, allowing the reader to reformat the text in any way the reader pleases.
Then it's failed miserably at it's own goal. Because it would please this reader to start with the ebook's own css formatting and then tweak accordingly. Like I do with other apps. Not to start with some app's interpretation of how things should appear and then have to fight tooth and nail just to never quite be able get it exactly the way I want. If it were truly pliable enough to format the text any way I please, I obviously wouldn't be having an issue.

Oh well... thanks for the confirmation that it's not flexible enough to meet my needs. Saves me some time.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote