View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 06:54 AM   #7
tsolignani
Zealot
tsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Actually I think it is more to do with the fact that most users despise PDF when it comes to reading on electronic reader devices, and will do anything they can to avoid that format where possible.
Agreed, but still many ebooks are available only in PDF.

And over time I learned to appreciate it, you cannot do text reflow and so you cannot read them onto iPhones and such, but you can annotate and sync you annotations on every devices, which you cannot with epub, at least if you use Apple devices like me.

–
cordialmente,
[Promotion deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-07-2014 at 11:02 AM.
tsolignani is offline   Reply With Quote