View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:36 AM   #60
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
As far as I can remember, my mother has always enjoyed reading. I don't remember how it was I learned to read, but I would have to guess my mother had something to do with it.

One thing they did back when I was young was allow me to read what I wanted. They never said I could not read something. I got into science fiction when a friend of the family gave me a box of old books and that included some science fiction and even some Star Trek.

I do remember not liking much of what we read for school. It was a combination of lousy books and having to dissect them. I know English class ruined Shakespeare for a lot kids.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote