View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 03:19 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Last time I went to a B&N it was 2 years ago. I notice they had their own paperback editions now and it sold $1 to $2 more then the copy I could get at Wal-Mart or Amazon. If I am going to buy a physical book which I still do I'm not paying $8.99 or $9.99 for a mass market. I can get it cheaper online or at my local department store. I mostly shop on eBay or Amazon Market Place for my books.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote