View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 05:39 PM   #7
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
10,000 Kindles per month? hard to believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagansoul View Post
I believe the Sony readers have been around a bit longer than Kindle (under a year old). I read that Kindle sales are more in the line of 10k monthly, not since interception. Also Sony is Worldwid while Kindle is only US. I know tha Amazon does not give out numbers and some are using screen production numbers as a base. Who knows.
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote