View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 01:14 PM   #4
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinK151 View Post
cool thanks, let us know if it produces anything useful for the Cybook. Maybe it will suck but would be nice to know... incidentally, the test I did (on a laptop) was to convert a CBR comic (zip file) to PDF using ComicRack (http://comicrack.cyolito.com/) then from there resize it with the aforementioned PDFresize.

Just for the record I assume the Cybook res of 800 * 600 is 800 vertical and 600 across?

Cybook has a *screen* rez of 800x600. But there are usually margins/whitespace. And I've yet to get *any* of my PDF files to work with PDFResize, not just the downloaded comics.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote