View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 12:18 PM   #46
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
The only pbooks I love are the high quality ones with embossed leather covers and heavy slick paper with gold edges. Some of my needlecraft and sewing books are better in paper form.

Heck, I read a lot more now with an electronic reader than I ever read before. If I'm standing in line at the bank or post office I can whip it out and read a bit while waiting. Same with kids' activities, frequently I have to wait while they're finishing a dance lesson or basketball practice and I can read a little. Even on hold on the phone can present an opportunity to read.

I *like* carrying around a library that weighs less than most single books. I *like* being able to add content easily and quickly just by using Whispernet. I *like* not having ink smudged fingers and aching hands from holding pbooks.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote