View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 06:43 AM   #10
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
All my computers look like that.
I am past this period of my life when I had fancy wallpapers and screen savers. Nowdays my computers are all about efficiency only.
But, that's boring!

Though, I do try to keep my wallpapers simpel. I use the same one as my avatar at home, simply because I still get a lump in my throat when I see those two cats seeking comfort with each other. The one at work (on my wide-screen laptop) is the one with two eyes looking straight at the camera:

(though, the original shows a bit more cat).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote