View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 10:11 AM   #5
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Thank you for that reply. I'll certainly follow up. It's just after two AM and Although being a night owl, having an employer now, I must get some sleep to sign in on time.
I'll fill you in on more details . We have a US subsidiary. With a bank account.
It's file formatting I'm concerned about because that is why I was hired. The bean counters can help with the legal stuff. ( i saw your post about the time and hassle you went through.) I just want to see my author's books on iBooks and Amazon. At present they are ePubs. Please examine my sample . The link is in my post above.
Good night and thanks. I'll certainly be in touch.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote