View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 05:50 PM   #158
Clancy_s
Zealot
Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamid View Post
Why? No new version available on Luke's website. The last one dates back from August.
I would have appreciated it - I came looking following a reference in the Calibre forum. The blog link in the first post is broken and the one to the Italian forum takes one to version 0.0.8, which seems to be very out of date.

Not wanting to sieve back through this topic I found the current (assuming 1.0.9 is current) link via Google, but having it in the first post would have been helpful, and yes, most software development threads that I've been involved with do keep the current version available via the introductory post.