View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 12:36 PM   #94
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scdoshen View Post
*Love* the plugin. It has worked on almost every bundle I've tried it on and appeals to my OCD tendencies to have entire library organized and cleaned-up!!

There is one bundle it hasn't worked on, with following error:

calibre, version 1.3.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>IOError</b>:[Errno 32] Broken pipe
Can you post a copy of the epub you're trying to split? Or upload it somewhere and PM me a URL? Without the epub, I don't know what's wrong.

Failing that, you could try doing a Polish Book or epub->epub convert and then trying splitting again.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote