View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #4066
Pinecone
Guru
Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-600, PRS-350
The battery drain has gotten so bad on my 650 PRS+ is coming off.

I love the additional functionality, but recently I had the battery go from 4 bars to DEAD in a couple of hours. And I travel a lot internationally, so having the thing go dead all the time is NOT good.

For trouble shooting, I do notice that the battery tends to go dead quickly when the reader is put into sleep mode. Not while reading.

I had PRS+ not load (booted hooked to the computer) and battery live was fine with no issues for several weeks. Then it did lock up, so when reset, PRS+ loaded and again the battery drain issue.

I will check back every so often to see if this gets fixed.
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote