View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:02 AM   #416
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrella View Post
I have now started Storm Front by Jim Butcher, the first book in the Harry Dresden series, which I have read years ago but don't remember a lot of. I have picked this up during the holiday sale at Audible. The reader is very good, though sometimes a bit fast for my taste (English isn't my first language).
Finished it, but didn't like it as much as I had anticipated. Apparently my tastes have changed over the years and it had too many silly action scenes for my taste. Overall, I enjoyed James Marsters' performance, though.

My bedtime story for this week is The Magic of Reality by Richard Dawkins. While this is clearly a young adult book, it is very well written and I am enjoying it quite a bit.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote