View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 10:01 AM   #882
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffZ View Post
The cost to level up seems to have doubled overnight. Level 18 was ~300 million last night. Today is ~600 million.
I though the level up cost from 15 to 16 went up quite a bit last night, but I didn't exactly remember what it started out to be. When I first looked at it, I thought it had doubled.

I've enjoyed the game so far, but it's becoming a bit of a drag. No matter what numbers they give you, only having an average of five surges a round is boring. Wish we could buy more, or somehow win some.

I'm not sure what to do at this point to make it interesting. If I play around with my assets I'm afraid I'll just make things worse instead of better. Then I'll be even farther behind, so I'm not willing to mess with it too much now.

Which is making it a bit dull.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote