View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 10:57 AM   #12
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
For removing headers/footers with k2pdfopt, see the help page:

http://willus.com/archive/k2pdfopt/k....shtml#borders
Thanks, I saw that and it looks good. But I'm on a Mac and not yet running a virtual Windows or a Windows partition, which I try to avoid needing to do. I'm still thinking about a possible virtual Windows implementation but will probably wait awhile if I decide to go ahead. Meanwhile, your other info on your site looks good.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote