View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:17 AM   #66
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
I'd like to have search just for titles and authors. It makes no sense to look through all the books content to find a book. It takes ages since I keep almost all my library in kindle so I can read any book I want without needing to transfer it.

No ideas how to manage that?

Or how to search for an exact word and not every similar word too which gives massive results again which is not useful at all.

Kindle search is good if you want massive amount of results instead of the few results you were actually looking for. I look for a specific title and it sometimes gives almost all my books in results since they all have that word somewhere in the content. So it takes minutes to get results, at least hits in title/ author are first in the list or it would be completely impossible to find a book even if you know both author and title. You can only hope the title has very rare word, then results are given pretty quick.

Anyone mastered the kindle search and can share the tips and secrets? Or where are none?
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote