View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #46
cortman
Zealot
cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle 3 3g, Nook HD+, Nexus 4 (Mantano)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I don't have two readers, I have three (that I regularly use):

Kindle Paperwhite which I use as my main fiction reader.

Sony PRS-350 ePub reader for library books.

Apple iPad for PDFs and books which benefit from a colour screen or larger screen size.
Nice setup. What about the Sony allows you to read library books that you couldn't with a Kindle?

I have a Kobo Glo that I bought for myself, then my wife "appropriated" it. So I bought a Kobo Mini while they were on sale for $40 USD that I use all the time. The small size really is handy; it fits in a shirt pocket quite nicely and yet is much better than reading on my phone! If it only had a frontlight it would be perfect.
I also use my Samsung Galaxy S2 with Mantano Premium occasionally, since it's the one device I always have with me.
cortman is offline   Reply With Quote