View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 05:05 PM   #5
Smashwords
Connoisseur
Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Kacir,

Thanks for the feedback. Good suggestion on listing the price up front. We'll look to do that in the next few days.

Re: the pesky "are you 18" thing, I'm guessing a couple possibilities may have occurred. 1. It's possible you completed your registration but hadn't yet received the confirmation email, which you need to click to complete the registration. 2. It's possible you may have accidentally clicked you were under 18 (I doubt this is the case because I don't see any recent under 18 registrations) or 3. it's possible you logged out after you registered. If these don't help, please email me at first initial second initial at smashwords dot you know what and I'll try to help you.

The over 18 thing can be a pain, but when authors publish we give them the ability to specify if their book is suitable for children or not.

Thanks,
Mark
Smashwords is offline   Reply With Quote