View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 02:28 PM   #29
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
I'm not disputing that comparison shopping isn't important or valid. I'm disputing your claim we're not a valid retail entity. Yes, we are attempting to make the 'buying club' approach work, but we're clearly moving towards general retail. But we're still a commercial entity with an online presence.

Derek
Fair enough; I concede the point - though Bookeen doesn't list you as a US retailer.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote