View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 02:45 AM   #70
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Did you mean the regular way over a computer through ADE or did you mean over the air directly from the Boox Browser? I haven't tried straight from the Boox but it shouldn't work because of the way ADE authorizes devices.

However , when I saw your question I realized I hadn't tried the regular way with the newest firmware. I ran into a snag when the book I purchased (from an overdrive vendor picked from their site) would not transfer to the Boox. neither would another book I got from the ADE site as a test sample.

After a message to ADE support I de-auth'd and then re-auth'd the Boox and now it is working fine. I had run into the issue before of ADE not seeing a new firmware as the old device BUT in this case it didn't ask to authorize the Boox when I started ADE it just wouldn't transfer books to it. Hopefully we can find out why that happened as its a new twist for me.

-Charlie
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote