View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 04:52 PM   #12
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xianfox View Post
Actually, the cost to distribute each copy is not almost nil. Most publishers aren't handling this themselves. Why? The demand simply isn't there to bring on the necessary staff, additional equipment, and write the necessary software themselves.
If it isn't you have some people who need to be fired yesterday.
Internet Texoma (in north Texas) is not far from me. They design and host Ecommerce sites for all sorts of mom and pop web businesses.

If your company can't find someone of their quality and pricing to handle distribution - then I will submit outright that there is likely embezzlement going on and you need a top to bottom outside audit right now.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote