View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 10:58 PM   #43
kennie
kennie can extract oil from cheesekennie can extract oil from cheesekennie can extract oil from cheesekennie can extract oil from cheesekennie can extract oil from cheesekennie can extract oil from cheesekennie can extract oil from cheesekennie can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle
Sometimes the law itself is immoral. It would be one thing if our economy in the US was made up of US employees, US factories, etc. It's not. Corporations now outsource to get the cheapest labor, US employees have lost their jobs, etc. So, if Amazon outsources their helpdesk (and, yes, they do) so they don't have to pay US labor costs, why on earth should I be stuck paying the jacked up US prices if I can find a way around it? I do the same with dvds. I have a region free player and I've often bought UK dvds of UK shows and had them shipped here since they were half the cost of the price here.

Everything we buy these days was made somewhere else and I'm permitted to buy hardcopy books, media, clothing, etc. . . I can import anything I want except a simple ebook file that I'm really only going to read once? I do it and find absolutely nothing wrong with it at all.
kennie is offline   Reply With Quote