View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
Hitesh1
Enthusiast
Hitesh1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitesh1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitesh1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitesh1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitesh1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitesh1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitesh1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitesh1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitesh1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitesh1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitesh1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C; Kindle Paperwhite 2018
PRS 505 vs Kobo N647

Hi everyone !
I would like to have a comparison between these 2 readers. I'm low on cash and would be buying an e-reader from US ( I live in India).
There were a lot of deals on ebay. Picked up these 2 from there. These both have a 4$ difference.
Now while comparing ebook readers, a lot of factors are taken into account.
Some factors which are not important to me are wifi, 3g, internal storage, expandable limit, library, web browser, anything related to internet or network, touch screen etc
Things which are really important are resolution, screen size, replaceable battery(?), battery life, dictionary etc. The most important factor is e-ink. I would have never considered an e-reader if this technology wasn't there.
Also do you think if I have missed any important factor ? I'm a hardcore reader.

So guys please suggest me which one among these 2 is better and why.
I have some others too in mind but for now, would like to have discussion between these 2 only.
Thank You !
Hitesh

Last edited by Hitesh1; 02-21-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Hitesh1 is offline   Reply With Quote