View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:44 PM   #270
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Angry

Ok, I thought I was ok with this new format but GEESH! What I want to know is why when I move a book from Wish List to Hold, doesn't the application automatically remove the book from the Wish List.

The program should be smart enough to do this. Did Overdrive secure any ACTUAL customers before making these idiotic changes? Hell, they could have secured a boatload of users here at MR for usability beta testing.

Not liking this new app!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote